Skip to main content

Hello...

Brief Introduction of myself, I was born and raised in Solo, a small town in Central Java. Since at very young age I had always fascinated by fashion, drawing, and creative art.
Growing up, I enjoy drawing and crafting things.

After high school, I enrolled to Lasalle College International, Jakarta to study Fashion Design. Completed my study for 2 years, and dive into the real adult world :) - Several years of professional experiences, I feel that not only I have to posses design skill but also management skill, so I enrolled to Raffles Design International, Shanghai majoring Fashion Marketing.

Having the experiences and skills, I got a major career change. I got an amazing opportunity to work for one of the biggest company in the world; Louis Vuitton in Singapore.

I am very grateful to be part of Louis Vuitton but being a dreamer, I always dream about having my own brand so after 1.5 years I took a plunge into entrepreneurship, I build my own Shoe Brand; ShoeTopia and here I am struggling :) to create the life i love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelance Work

Roemah Cinta Batik   Amanda Hartanto Batik    

Dancing the Dream

Merge of two classical beauties express in constructions of Batik and the use of Chinese elements inspire from Shanghai 1920’s infused in swirl patterns and brushing technique alongside the bold accents of jewelries from Tibetan Silver, describing the adventurous journey of courageous voyage of tracing back the ancestors and bring it to the future. Piece by piece of the collection tell a story of finding love and inspiration to keep Dancing the Dream. Batik by: Dies Lucia Shoes by: Mooi Shoes Song: The Way You make me feel – Michael Jackson A chance to meet one of the greatest men - Mr.Jokowi. Who knew, I shake hand with Mr.President himself

Design for Amanda Hartanto Batik x Ayla Dimiri "ADHARA" Collection - PIFW 2017

Job Description : - Sketches of Design base on Theme given - Supervising Garment Production - Embellishments - Fashion Show Management